Thursday, May 1, 2008

Public Holiday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

T-shirt - Forever21
Belt - City Plaza
Skirt - Swirl Swap Swop
Loafers - Bianca

Happy Labour Day! & I had the most amazing cereal prawns today. Mmhmm, too bad the boyf didn't like cereals! But trust me, it was so good! I finally got to wear the skirt that I got from the swap today! :D I love it. Surprisingly, I didn't feel like wearing too many bangles today! I felt that one was enough. & I think I am starting to tie my ribbons everywhere. Ribbons are so versatile, they'll make a great bag accessory too! ( note to self : tie them on the wrists tomorrow! ). I think I might be too obsessed wit bows.

Anyway, this Monster Dad article got me thinking about how scary the world can get. Who else can we turn to if even our parents do bad things to us? One of Elizabeth's kids are 18 & has never seen sunlight before. I am turning 18 soon & as much as I hate the heat right now, I can't imagine being locked up for 18 years when I didn't do anything wrong! He is worse than a monster..& I wonder why his wife didn't bother to find her daughter.

I think I am a very very lucky girl.

6 comments:

  1. Love your outfit today! Sweet, and yet fun! :D Like the way the skirt hangs from your waist, the cinched belt, and the colour-coordinated accessories and bow that ties your ponytail! Damn I must try to find a skirt that swirls too.. heh. And your bf's shirt is rad yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Mind leaving your name next time you comment? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ok! next time when my comment is more 'elaborate'! hehs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you totally! How can anyone do such a thing to his own daughter? Unthinkable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for checking out my blog!!!! i love your skirt!!!! let's keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete