Sunday, May 18, 2008

Zouk Flea & Easy

Today I went for Zouk Flea Market wit the boyf, Jacklyn & her bf plus my mother! We took a cab down but the driver didn't know where was Zouk! Which is impossible since Zouk is the hottest clubbing spot in Singapore.

We told him the street which Zouk was located & he actually didn't had a street directory wit him! The best thing was that he kept driving & driving & he charged us for it!! He only stopped when we asked him where he was driving to when he didn't know where is the place!

Anyway, there were lesser stalls then the other time. But it didn't stop us from getting lots of stuffs home!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The boyf bought this Bape hoodie at only 40 bucks! Brand new! It is super rad cause it zips all the way to the top!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
An oversized striped shirt from Uniqlo! I have always wanted to try wearing stripes & this is only 10 bucks! Perfect to wear wit an elastic belt, leggings & tons of accessories! ;)

Photobucket
I have been buying many pairs of shoes lately & I just had to get this shirt! The different kinds of shoes on it are so cute! :) $15!

Photobucket
The necklace is for my mother. I bought clip ons! I hardly wear any earrings because I have very sensitive ears so I collect clip ons but I am very lazy to put them on! But those are so pretty I just had to get them! I got a bracelet too!

Photobucket
MORE SHOES!! How can I not get this pair?! The details & the colors, perfect! I saw a similar pair at Bianca before but the Bianca ones was expensive & this costs only 15bucks! I put them on immediately & managed to walk around wit it for 2hours! Not bad for a person who always wears flats ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jacklyn wore this high waisted shorts from Topshop today & looked so good in it! I love the nautical buttons. They were on sale, from 83 bucks to 43 bucks & wit a UOB discount, I bought it at 38 :D Thank you Jacklyn!

Now on to the outfit..

Photobucket

T-shirt - Hot Topic
Belt - Chinatown
Skirt - Handmade by hellosparrow
Heels - Zouk Flea Market

10 comments:

  1. Love the jacket and shoes! You make me want a puffy skirt so badly!!

    I can't wait to see how you wear the oversized shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. red & black & rock n roll gal! :)))
    the gorgeous pumps at 15 bucks is a steal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some awesome finds, I especially like those shoes! Your bracelets are cool too, I like how they look all stacked up on your arm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that hoodie and those shoes rock. Both have such great, quirky details. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt + tee is a great combo! Your boyfs hoodie is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shoes!
    love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got that same shoes printed tshirt as you from the flea !

    just that mine was black outlined shoes on white (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your new shoes! they're tooooooo cute!

    <3<3<3
    sl

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet seet finds! your outfit is very nice, and i love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete