Sunday, May 11, 2008

The puffy skirt

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

T-shirt - Forever 21
Belt - Chinatown
Skirt - handmade by hellosparrow
Flats - Zouk Flea

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Mother's Day! I wore the skirt made by hellosparrow today. She made 3 skirts for me, in black, red & floral! Really really pretty. But it was pretty short & so puffy that I felt a little naked in it. I love it still.

I went shopping today wit my mother. Despite my efforts to buy only what I need & not what I want. I went home wit two pair of shoes. I love the blue one! It is so comfortable, just like a pair of ballet flats! I love the puffiness at the top too! & I needed a pair of blue flats! I don't have any flats in blue & this will go so well wit my blue dress!

The orange one from Mondo was an amazing find! It is brand new & costs only 3 bucks :D I don't have any orange flats either! The flower at the top is so beautiful :)

8 comments:

  1. omg, i so want to buy a skirt like that. i saw it once at far east and wasn't sure. the next time i went, the didn't sell it anymore.so irritating

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm drooling at all your puffy skirts, esp the red one! its so striking and you look great in it! are you wearing red stockings in the first pic?
    And you can try pairing your purple stockings w/ your puffy skirt and beautiful ballet flats- then go prancing around the streets! ahahahah.
    you make me want to own a puffy skirt, like..now... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm these skirts look familiar... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so going to steal all your skirts one day!! which part of far east were those shoes found? do share!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jacklyn - email hellosparrow & customised one ! :D

    wen - you can email hellosparrow! The skirt is very well done :) Hahah I have no idea why my legs look so red & dark! But no, I wasn't wearing stockings :)

    may - that's because they're made by you! :D

    char - I am not sure, the 3 bucks one was from a shop that kept selling shoes at a discount!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! i just ordered some from her today. they look mighty awesome :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh i love those skirts!!
    and the shoes are really great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! these skirts are fab! how cool you got them specially made for you!

    ReplyDelete