Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meet my new shoes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oversized T-shirt - MySpringFling
Belt - City Plaza
Pencil Skirt - Forever 21
Headband - Forever 21
Oxfords - Target
Rainboots - Urban Outfitters

I bought this pair of Oxfords at Target. They are very cute & comfortable for a 3" heel! It didn't pinch at all & was more comfortable then some of my flats. I still had trouble walking since I am not used to heels! Walking down stairs were the hardest.

I wore this oversized shirt which I worn over leggings a few weeks back. This time, I tucked it into my pencil skirt! I brought my rainboots out too because it was raining! I did something to upset the boyf & tried to make him dance wit me to cheer him up but to no avail. We're fine now though! :)

I am going to meet up wit my Secondary School best friend Danielle for a picnic later! I have to do my work now. See yall!

14 comments:

  1. Looking very funky.. Those blue stuff shoes looks like my Nike soccer boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are lovely, as is the oversized top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those boots are totally AHHHHHHHHH CUTEEEEEEE!!!!!

    how i wish i can wear them as nice as you do! =)

    NICE JOB IN MATCHING YOUR CLOTHINGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love the print on that oversized shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new shoes are very cute-I am also trying to get used to high heels too!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Let me know if you want to trade links!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet shoes--I like them all: your low heels, the boy's blue sneaks, and the rainboots. You reminded me I need to check out Target too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The oxfords look great, you have such cute style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, you're absolutely adorable!
    I love the oxfords, they're timeless. I wish I had a Target near me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I want your brown shoes!! Where did you buy them? They're super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh! i love your shoes! they look so cute! me too trying to get used to heels....I don't know girls wear the really big ones all day...

    ReplyDelete
  11. i need rainboots
    yours are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHH! OMG GUMBOOTS!! I WANT I WANT! They are so super cute. I wish we had nice (inexpensive) ones here in Australia!

    ReplyDelete