Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Many many photos!

I wore the sailor dress for a date wit the boyf last Saturday! This is the first time I wore it out & I love it! :D The boyf was very sweet & was trying to win for me some mentos at the arcade! Hahaha we stopped after spending 2bucks on it to prevent ourselves from getting too addicted.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress - Haji Lane
Headband - Forever 21
Loafers - Bianca

I met the boyf for a short while yesterday! I wore my puffy skirt wit this threadless shirt which I haven't worn for a long time! I love it, it is a picture of the communist leaders having a party!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The boyf's boots are so awesome! Too bad he says that it pinches very badly.

T-shirt - Threadless
Skirt - Handmade
Headband - Bleudame
Peeptoes - Bianca

I met Citra today for a study session! She was wearing this amazing Tiger/Zebra print hoodie from Ed Hardy. I was so jealous cause it looks so good on her! Did I mention that her hair length is to die for?! I wore another of my puffy skirts today, the floral one. YeahI wore puffy skirts two days in a row! Can you blame me? Puffy skirts are amazing! It was raining & I hate getting my shoes wet & walking around wit wet shoes so I brought my rainboots along.

We studied at Starbucks & I kept people watching & taking self timer photos of the two of us! Most of it turned out pretty weird so I won't show it here. We had an awesome time chatting & gossiping at Far East after we studied. Love you Citra! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

T-shirt - Forever21
Belt - Free
Skirt - Handmade
Headband - Forever21

7 comments:

  1. BABY i love you.....
    ,Lenkiesk8qin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sailor dress is awesome. You and the boy-toy always look so colorful and fun together. A fabbo couple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you guys had fun!!
    i love all the outfits.. the sailor dress is so cute!
    and that hand made skirt is Amazimg :)

    xoxo
    Saray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute girlie! you and your boy looks so good together its hard to find a boy with such good style

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate common tests qin ):
    cant wait for holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. List of things I like in this post:
    1. Ed Hardy hoodie--> too cool for words!
    2. bf's purple heart cap
    3. red peeptoes with black ribbons

    I'm looking out for plain puffy skirts to buy during gss as well. wish me luck haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the puffy skirts, and the sailor dress!
    Would you be interested in link swapping? Lemme know!

    megan / http://mallratcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete