Friday, May 30, 2008

Taking candid photos

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

T-shirt - Uniqlo, Zouk Flea Market
Headband - Forever 21
Shorts - Topshop
Oxfords - Target

I met up wit my best friend yesterday for a picnic + catch up session! After taking some photos, we decided that we needed some candid photos of ourselves! So we set the timer & pretended to talk, to do our thing while the camera takes the photos.

Taking candid photos is actually more tiring than posing for it! Especially when there were many people looking & thinking we are crazy as we are obviously taking pictures but we pretended that we are not!

I wore this oversized shirt I bought from Zouk Flea 2 weeks back! It is actually from Uniqlo. Many people asked why I will wear heels for a picnic. Well, we sat down most of the time & I couldn't resist! The oxfords are so cute! & I never felt so tall in years! Plus they are surprisingly comfortable for 3" heels. For a person so used to flats, I could actually walk a few hours in it!

I have a Human Resource Management paper tomorrow & I am not only not revising for it, I am actually thinking of what to wear for the paper! Well, when you dress up nicely, you feel good & looking good is the key to doing well yeah?

17 comments:

  1. love the combi of the strips and red shorts!:)))


    beveeeeeeeeeeeeee
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool ;)
    Love your striped shirt and your oxfords are awesome.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun candid pictures--worth the effort. And your shorts are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the back of those shorts!
    the oxfords=amazing, i might just have to go check out target!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahaha! Fun entry!
    And your polka dotted hairband looks good on anybody, serious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. obviously those other people do not know that heels go with EVERYTHING! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those oxfords are so cute, I wouldn't be able to resist either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute shorts baby cakes, im still looking for a pair of high waisted shorts that look good on me. too bad about your prom :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg.... for starters
    i love those shoes
    i also love those cutttte shorts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those red shorts are amazing. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. don't worry hopefullt those problems will be taken care of :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. shopping works wonders :D
    i feel better already.
    but gah common tests ):
    can't wait till it ends!
    holidays here we comeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love that outfit.Stripes and red looks always good.

    Thanks for ur comment.your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete