Sunday, April 27, 2008

Haul

I went down to Mono/Haji Lane today but didn't get those oxfords. They were too high & the width of the heels were so thin! I don't think I will be able to walk in them =/ Sorry Jacklyn!

I didn't leave empty handed though. I bought a kimono dress there! It was gorgeous ;) I think Mono sells really awesome stuffs! The boyf loves their t-shirts & I am in love wit their beautiful vintage skirts, dresses, SHOES & bags!

These are what I bought this week!

Photobucket
I fell in love wit this dress immediately! From MySpringFling! The rose details are so amazingly pretty!

Photobucket

Photobucket
It is more pink-ish in real life!

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I LOVE the colored buttons at the top. I found this dress at some shop at Haji Lane. It costs 52, but there was a sale so I got it for 25bucks! :D Mmmhmm, love sales!

Photobucket
!!!! Polka dots & bows! Two of my favourite elements in a ring! & it is really huge, it covers 2 of my fingers! Which just made me love it even more. Sucha perfect addition to my rings collection! It costs only 5 bucks, for both! I was so tempted to get 1 in every colour.

Photobucket
I have been looking for denim bermudas for awhile & this one from Forever21 is cute! :D

Photobucket
Another bow headband from Forever21 in grey!

Photobucket
For the boyf! From Forever21 too, I love the prints! & the kangaroo pockets! I think I might be the biggest fan of Forever21.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Candypulp clearance! I bought the one in blue, the buttons at the top are so cute! After making a button bracelet, I kinda have an obsession on buttons now.


Photobucket
I really want a pair of oxfords so I searched online & I found a nice one at Target! It had great reviews, many said it was comfortable despite the 3" heels & the heels weren't thin! I like the laceup detail too & I just ordered it just now :D

I bought a total of 10 items this week, including the bag & books. I feel really guilty spending my parents' money like that. So, I found a part time job & I will be starting work tomorrow! :D

PS. I AM SO TEMPTED TO GET MORE OF THE BOW RINGS! Yknw, I am 1 headband on head/1 necklace/tons of bangles/tons of rings the kinda girl. & I seriously, love rings! I used to layer them on my forth finger & the pinky, on both hands. Yes I love rings that much. Ahh sucha dilemma.

3 comments:

  1. Those asian floral oxfords are very unique, i like them!

    And those bow rings too, noice. Makes me wish i was maybe 5 years younger now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesh, oh man u bought quite some stuff! The bow rings are so cheap and adorable. and the rose patterned granny(?) dress is pretty. can't wait to see what u r gg to wear it with, haha. do post a pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greenlaundry - Yes! Too bad were too high for me :(

    Anonymous - Yes! The rings are so worth it right! Hahaha they told me it was an oversized shirt dress when I bought it :) Will post an outfit of it soon! :D

    ReplyDelete