Friday, March 21, 2008

Day 4 ; Rain Boots

Photobucket
I had no idea it is this color, I dontknw if it's my eyes but I always thought it was black! But well, I like it still ;) Urban Outfitters advised to take a size down, I took my normal size & thank goodness, it fits well :D

Photobucket

Dress - Indiesin
Leggings - Online Spree
Red Headband - Harbourfront Centre
Rainboots/Wellingtons - Urban Outfitters

Photobucket

Adidas Cap - Urban Outfitters


Photobucket
Close up of my necklace :D

Lollipop charm - quixotic inc , Banana charm - macyhue

The tag's still on, it's for the boyf so I shan't take it out. I wonder where is he right now :(

Photobucket
THIS is a VERY good buy. It is under sleepwear at Gap. But seriously, it is too pretty for you to just sleep in it! & it is only 9.99 !!! I am so gonna order later when I see a Gap spree.

Okay, I am really hungry right now. My grandmother cooks well, BUT there is always so little to go around & I always get hungry after like an hour?! Anyway, there is a pasar malam at Tampines, gonna go meet juan there now. The thought of ramli burger is already enough to make me drool!!!

Plus it is raining now :D Which means, I can wear my pretty rainboots, step on puddles & my feet won't get wet :D Okay fine, nobody will step on puddles on purpose but still, so fun! I'm off to wear my rainboots & R A M L I B U R G E R !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment