Monday, April 14, 2008

Grumpy

Today was the first day of my Year 2 life in Poly. I woke up at 6.50 so that I will be able to get to Tampines by 7.50 & catch the shuttle bus to school! Yes, I am very cheapskate, but it beats squeezing on the train & I saved a dollar!!

I wore the Forever21 white shirt that just arrived & my pencil skirt wit the big waist belt that my mother bought for me yesterday. I felt that the outfit was too bland so I wore my pink bow headband & red peeptoes to inject some color. I received lots of stares & comments in school! I don't understand why though. The shirt is plain, so is my skirt. & there isn't any clashing of colors too!

Photobucket

White T-shirt - Forever 21
Pencil Skirt - Forever 21
Belt - City Plaza
Red Peeptoes - Bianca

Too dressed up for school!?

I went home after the first lecture ( Cost & Managerial Accounting ). I swear all the accounting terms were making me really dizzy. I rested at home & met the boyf after he finished school for dinner. I changed the pencil skirt to the tube dress I bought from Agneselle because I love the prints on it & the prints made my day better :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The back of the belt & closeup of the prints. I didn't like the belt at first but I am starting to really like it! I need to get more belts like this in bright colors like electric blue or red! Hopefully I can find them in thrift stores because the thick belts I come across are always in colors like black or brown.

Speaking of thrift stores, I have no school tomorrow & the boyf won't be free till 6ish. Maybe I should drop by the thrift store at Simei?! Simei's only a 5minute ride away anyway. Woot. Hopefully I can find some really good stuffs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:) Hope you'll have a good day in school tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, u look good! found any good stuffs at e shop? =) my experiences at thrift shops r bad....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit, i would have looked at you twice if i saw you. How's school, i used to be from TP myself, but that feels like years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, pretty okay, trying to get myself to go to school! I heard the people from TP dress really well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Which school are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. NP :) My friend said she saw a guy wearing knee high giadators! In NP, you hardly see anyone wearing shoes =/ What course were you from?

    ReplyDelete