Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Met Ball 2012: Best Dressed

Jessica Alba in Michael Kors, this gold lame gown shows off her tan perfectly. Love her hair and the red lipstick.

Emma Stone in Lanvin, never expected her in sucha girly get up but Emma Stone is almost, always on the Best Dressed list for me. 

Lily Collins in Valentino, sweet and dreamy. What is there not to love about this look?

January Jones in Atelier Versace Spring 2012 Couture, I feel that her hair should be in an updo, but the peplum shows off her figure perfectly, a nice cocktail ring or some bangles would be nice. 

Bee Shaffer in Erdem. In Rachel Zoe's words, I Die. I always felt that if I ever get married, my wedding dress should be Ellie Saab. But no, it will be Erdem ( if I ever can afford) . How precious are those prints?!

Carey Mulligan in Prada, fierce fierce look. I cannot think of anyone rocking this dress better than her. 

Solange Knowles in Rachel Roy, another yellow gown. Once again, it shows off her skin color perfectly and she accessorized the look with an embellished clutch and bangles. 

Rihanna in Tom Ford. Need I say more?


Rooney Mara in Givenchy, the girl with the dragon tattoo can do no wrong.

Karlie Kloss in Jason Wu, the knee high slit, lace, pink drapes, she looks totally fierce in this look! Karlie channeled a Angelina Jolie left leg moment. And she did it better :P 

25 comments:

  1. Totally agree with Solange and Jessica Alba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many pretty dresses...although I think some people did go a little overboard with the whole sheer concept, needed a wee bit more subtlety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your pics all the ladies look stunning.

    PS. Honey didn't know I wasn't following you but I am now. Hope you can follow back if you like.


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Alba, Solange and Bee! :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHMY! I'm in love with the Erdem dress too! I also love Solange's and Karlie's (of course) and January's (yes needed an updo). Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos, all those dresses are beyond fabulous

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Solange, Camilla and Rihanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the looks, but Rooney Mara, Jessica Alba and Rihanna are my favourites! xox

    http://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love Jessica Alba! I was reading the papers and they showed this photo of a model with a very revealing dress... guess she didn't make your cut hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. They all look beautiful. :) This is my first time seeing Karlie's lovely dress. StunninG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. Amazing! Absolutely gorgeous gowns!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful pictures !! Jessica's dress is fabulous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emma Stone gets me every time, she never fails to look gorgeous!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the dress os Jessica Alba and Emma Stone, are amazing! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. all these dresses are so gorgeous. great picks!

    flitandfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. my top 3: carey mulligan, sofia vergara & solange knowles

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the jason wu dress! really something special!

    xoxo, andie
    Fashionista's Pick
    Facebook Twitter Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving Emma Stone and Solange... i also loved Beyonce :)
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    MOSAMUSE.com <-- new site!

    ReplyDelete