Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Get The Look: Se-na of Rooftop Prince



I am currently at episode 6 of Rooftop Prince, I am so slow in catching up cause the show was going on when I was having my exams!! Even though Se-na is the so called " evil " girl in the show. I loved how she put together her clothes in the show! Especially in the first set where she wore a hot pink blazer with a white shirt beneath and a pair of nice baroque shorts. Very brilliant styling. She is consistently in well cut blazers and nice bottoms, just like how I would dress if I ever work in the corporate world.

91 comments:

  1. I still have yet to watch Rooftop Prince! Cannot wait to watch it this summer.

    xx maggie
    saltandleather.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright pink blazer and the printed shorts! :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the first one!so nice.great color combos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hot pink blazers! I really need another one!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen the show, but those are adorable outfits!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these looks, especially the yellow shorts & blazer!!!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I really love the pink blazer.

    http://pursuingpoise.blogspot.com
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pop of color. xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely blog you have! Thank you for your nice comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving first look. Pink blazer with gold buttons looks so chic.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  12. she's got such cute style! i love those printed shorts!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice combinations!

    fashionindahat.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those looks!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the first set!

    http://rueoh.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bright pink blazer! The first outfit is my favourite!
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the second set more! Though they are both cute and stylish)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those blazers are too fab! I love the shoulder detail on the black blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Never heard of the show. What's it about?! Love the looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The hot pink blazer totally grabs my attention here!

    ANDWHATELSEISTHERE | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay! You watch Korean dramas and Bu Bu Jing Xin too! :D

    I like the first set :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The 1st set is very cute! Love these shoes!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both of these looks are exquisite! I'm especially loving the pink blazer and those Mary-Jane pumps. Cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. The first set is very nice. I love these pieces.
    On the second set, that skirt is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOve those shorts!

    http://fashionroll.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love both the pink and the black blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the second look!

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. That top look is so cute! Love those shorts and adorable Mary Jane's!

    xo mary jo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love them all! I also love your blogname!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Now following, hope you will follow back<3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am loving baroque prints right now!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ooh gorgeous pieces i love the shorts at the top! Thank you for my comment x

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  33. love the pink blazer look--so feminine yet structured!

    ReplyDelete
  34. The pink blazer look is really cute! Is this drama any good? I don't think I've ever heard of it before but I'm in need of a new drama to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. great look!


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really like your version of these looks, that hot pink blazer is stunning!

    Thanks for your comment, just became a follower

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ok, those shoes are so beautiful, the bows are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow! I love the pink blazer. I want a blazer like this :)
    xoxo

    BlueDressedDoll

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love that red blazer!!!

    xoxo!
    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I watched the drama too! she's dress up elegantly and I agree with you. love her wearing blazers!

    ReplyDelete
  41. the paisley shorts are sooooooo cute :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I LOVE these shoes! So lovely!
    xoxo

    www.secretsofmissdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Super cool looks!!

    Kisses from Austria,
    Simone

    geewrite! | Follow me | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  44. I had not heard of this show before but golly, does that girl ahve an amzing stylist or what!? I LOVE the second outfit :) the mustard pencil skirt is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  45. very lovely blog! :D
    love the Outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  46. Gorgeous outfit & I love your interpretation. That Elizabeth & James pink blazer is amazing, it's so going on my wish list! :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  47. wow, love her style! I've yet to watch this drama but it seems really popular. haha sometimes k-dramas have such great fashion inspirations! :D

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. love the 1 look dear!so cute!!
    xoxo=)

    ReplyDelete
  49. nice looks!!:)
    xx,

    dirtyglams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. in love with the printed shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Nice selection, very elegant ;)

    ReplyDelete
  52. i lvoe the pink blazer! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  53. love that blazer!

    i would love for you to come check out my blog as well I just posted a new outfit post!

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love the shoulder embellishments on that one blazer...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  55. YES YES YES I want a pink blazer!! cool combinations :D

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. that black blazer is so fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Your ideas are lovely tasteful and stylish

    ReplyDelete
  58. OH i love the blazer and heels!!:)

    Thank you for such a lovely comment on my previous post :)

    Maybe you have time to read my New Post- Green Vs Blue

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  59. Nice combination!! Thank you for you comment, lady!
    Have a nice weekend, :)

    http://thetrendyfrog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'm watching Rooftop Prince too :) Nice post! ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  61. Pink one is suuuuper beautiful

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. hi qin!!!!
    love your blog! the header is so cute!
    me too i love hello kitty!

    what about following eachother?:))
    kiss,
    Facebook

    THE FASHIONAMY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  63. hi qin!!!!
    love your blog!
    what about following eachother? I follow you with GFC I'm n.827!

    www.tinatelli.it
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  64. thank you for the invitation, Qin! (: (: (:

    ReplyDelete