Thursday, March 1, 2012

NYFW Fall 2012: Looks I Will Wear

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From Left to Right: Diane Von Furstenberg, Costello Tagliapietra, DKNY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From Left to Right: Jenny Packham, Karen Walker, Victoria Beckham

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From Left to Right: 3.1 Phillip Lim, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Marc By Marc Jacobs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From Left to Right: Rodarte, Preen, Peter Som

Here are some looks I will die to recreate from NYFW Fall 2012, peplums are still pretty hot this season ( not complaining, favorite trend ever ). An emerging trend would panelled pants which I totally adore. Plus, aren't the cute drummer boy hats at Marc By Marc Jacobs to die for? I have this huge obsession with hats lately. And the printed floral suit from DKNY, I have seen a few printed floral suits at Zara but they all seemed a little too, loud. This floral suit from DKNY seems to look fun, and subtle at the same time.

Images from Style.com

28 comments:

  1. Mmmm nice outfits! Rodarte's and Philip Lim's were amazing. I do love them!!
    BTW, I'm gonna sell (online) some of the pieces from my SS 2012 collection. You can subscribe to my newsletter by introducing your e-mail on my webpage, if you want to: www.raqueltg.es =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Philip Lim!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you've got an award! Take a look at my blog :)
    http://thesmallnoble.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I like it so much! Amazing looks :)

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, marc. and phillip. marry me.♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved them all, but I think Backham's collection is almost like the most wearable

    xxx
    Daria, the Fashionsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would rock 1) Diane Von Furstenberg black and white 2) Marc Jacobs 3) Victoria Beckham and 4) for a bit of color Karen Walker! So you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these looks!! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Preen outfit is my favorite! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. love them all!
    xx,

    http://dirtyglams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. so inspirational :)

    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These collections are so great and stylish. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That DVF pantsuit in the first pic is my favorite of all the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    -Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing looks! My favourites are Rodarte, Phillip Lim and Karen Walker!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. those are some loud prints in the first row! i love the black and white and the blue shift dress by Jenny Packman

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks great! I always love the runway shows!
    Great blog dear, keep posting!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. These look great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would also wear the J. Crew looks, so pretty (and I found that they have a very similiar inspiration to Marc by Marc Jacobs...)!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That first DVF dress is so pretty!
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com
    (formerly Spunky Chateau)

    ReplyDelete