Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another pair of high waisted shorts

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top - Forever 21
Shorts - Indiesin
Bata Flats - Zouk Flea Market
Headband - Victoria Jomo

I had my Accounting test today, it was alright. I just hope that I can pass it! ;) Today I wore another of my high waisted shorts that I just bought! & this top which I haven't worn for quite some time, I love the stars, circles & hearts on it, it makes me happy :)

I have a feeling I'll be wearing this sequins headband a lot, it is fantastic. I love sequins but whenever I mention it people just go EEWWW. They just think its tacky or too loud but I love it. I love how sequins reflects light & how beautifully it shines when light touches it.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, I wanted to take pictures at my garden but it started to rain! :( More pictures later, I promise!

I got tagged by Emma & Winnie so here it is :)

Rules
Post rules at beginning of the post -Answer all the questions -Tag 6 people, go to their blog & leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago, I was only 8! I was spending all my time watching Pokemon on television & thinking that Ash must be the hottest guy on Earth! I wished for the white Power Ranger & pink Power Ranger to be together & they did! & yes, how can I forget about SAILORMOON! My cousins & I will wear our costumes, watch the show & imitate whatever they do! Such fun days :)

2) What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
  1. Study Finance Management if not I will fail very badly tomorrow!
  2. Study & catch a movie with the boyf at 530!
  3. Finance Management
  4. Finance Management
  5. Finance Management :(

3) Snacks you enjoy
I love DARK CHOCOLATE! & Honey Stars ( I could finish a big pack by myself ) , chocolate chip cookies, donuts, Lay's SOUR CREAM & ONION chips, very crispy seaweed & gummy bears! I only eat red gummy bears ;) & lately, I have been addicted to hotdogs & curry puffs! Yummy.

4) Places you have lived
I am born & bred in Singapore where it is sunny all year round. I lived in the North side of Singapore till last year & I am an Eastsider now!

5) Things you would do if you were a billionaire

  • CHANEL 2.55! The different versions, all of it!
  • All of Marc Jacobs flats.
  • Give my parents money to travel all around the world!
  • Set up a shop of my own!
  • Get the boyf all the H.I.M mechandise in the world & hopefully get Ville to meet him!
  • Donate some to the Kidney Foundation.
  • ALL THE SKIRTS IN THE WORLD!!

6) People you want to know more about
Friends/Family who are close to me!

I do not know who to tag so if you haven't done it, do it! :) Alright, I have to study now if not I'll feel guilty about going out later!

30 comments:

  1. such a cute outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another cool outfit.the shoes are amazing!thanx for the lovly comment on my blog.id like to add you to my blogroll xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for leaving such a sweet comment! I must say, I really like your outfit. Those shoes are so fun and playful and don't let anybody tell you that headband isn't great. It tops things off perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, did i start you off with the love for high waisted shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such cute shoes! I love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. by the way, I saw you were asking... forever21 also has some straw fedoras online :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your outfit is adorable. i love your glasses

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so nice and cute.
    Love your shoes :)
    And it's very nice to know more about you with that meme.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute outfit!
    the shorts are adoreable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute cute cute outfit and I lurve your shoes!
    And yea for dark chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg u have totally inspired me to get a pair of those shorts
    i am going to get red,blue,and black ones just to make me feel good

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for that sweet comment, you are absolutely adorable and have really great style! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jacklyn - HAHA YES YOU DID! Now I want blue or green ones then I'll be satisfied!

    Fashion Chalet - Ohyes, I just saw them! Awesome, thank you :)

    Pocket Full Of Posies - Ahh I want blue ones too! Hopefully I can find one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi hi from Paris

    what a great blog, photos and outfits you have !

    as a street style photograph used to meet thousand people, i do appreciate

    may be you'll like my street style photo romances in Paris
    if not, i kill myself ! lol

    and by the way, i met Sarah jessica Parker in Paris and... yes yes, the photos are online, as if you were there !

    have a wonderful day !

    ps : i hop i won't have to kill myself, because my mother love me. lol

    Kamel
    street style romancer in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  15. The headband is lovely! Great outfit

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm with you on the chanel purchasing as a billionaire... i can dream....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the comment :) i really enjoy looking at your blog all the pictures are so inspiring! and your flats are so so cute. I hope you dont mind that i add you to my fav blog list :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i would totally get all the marc jacobs flats too :) am loving the high-waisted shorts btw.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the highwaisted shorts! cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's a great little top you got going on there! so cute

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so cute!
    I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. highwaisted shorts= fantastic! and i adore the shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gotta love high-waisted shorts! I always think they are great and chic alternatives to minis! As they clear define our waists and elongate our legs! And when you team them with your leopard print flat ------ you look super adorable and stylish! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the shorts, love the fact you were a sailormoon fan too! Chanel and Marc Jacobs would make me a very very happy girl! haha

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow really makes me glad to not be in school right now and really sad that i have to go back in august!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great outfit! And I like the 2nd artistic shot in this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. your shoes are adorable! i love them.

    ReplyDelete