Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Studs, bows, cherries & florals

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top - Forever 21
Belt - Far East Plaza
Skirt - Swirl Swap Swop
Flats - Bugis Street

This was what I wore yesterday. I got the skirt from a Swap organized by Swirl quite long ago. I decided not to wear a bow headband if not there will be too many bows in my outfit so I wore a plain purple headband instead :)

I got tagged by Pam, Sharon, Unwise Pedestrian & Belowen.

The rules: “List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your spring. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.”

1) Pretty Odd by Panic At The Disco. Yes, my blog title is inspired from the band. I love the witty lyrics. Lyrics are a big part of the music I listen to. I am a lyrics person!

2) Light Up The Sky by Yellowcard. I really like this song. It is almost always on repeat everytime I switch on my MP3 player. I love the rhythm & yes, the lyrics! :)

3) Shotgun Serenade by Juliana Theory. One of my most favourite songs. The lyrics are awesome & I love the vocals.

4) Konstantine by Something Corporate. I listen to this almost everyday. I have to listen to this to start the day right. I love how the singer starts the song slow & gets so emotional at the end. This song also has one of the best lyrics, ever.

5) Punk Rock Princess by Something Corporate. Come on, every girl will wish that a guy will sing her this!

6) Self-Conclusion by The Spill Canvas. I love how tragic this song is, somehow, depressing songs get me through the hardest times.

7) Gone With The Sin by H.I.M. Not a new song by them but I fell in love wit it ever since the boyf introduced me to H.I.M. There is just something about Ville's voice that is so mesmerizing!

This is quite a common tag so those who haven't done it, do it! :)

I got tagged again by Michelle & Miby.

5 Things found in my purse:
1. Handphone
2. Makeup ( eyeliner, lipgloss, lipbalm & concealer! )
3. Wallet
4. Camera ( I am using Panasonic )
5. MP3 Player

5 Things found in my wallet:
1. EZ Link Card
2. Cash
3. Iseten Member Card
4. Photo of the boyf & I
5. Coins

5 Favorite things in my room:
1. MY PILLOW, when I am at home, I carry it EVERYWHERE.
2. My clothes & shoes
3. Makeup, seriously, I have a BIG makeup obsession. Especially on MAC pigments, even though I don't use them, I feel happy when I look at how pretty they are!
4. My laptop, how can I EVER live without it?!?!
5. Hairdryer.

5 Things I've always wanted to do:
1. Bagpacking around the world!
2. Start my own business
3. Be the President of Singapore
4. Get a tattoo to cover the huge birthmark I have at the back
5. Go to England!

5. Things I'm currently into:
1. School :(
2. Shopping
3. Shopping
4. Shopping
5. Reading all the awesome blogs :)

5 impressions of my tagger: ( Michelle )
1. She has an AWESOME collection of shoes
2. very interesting posts
3. has the same name as my mother
4. a very adorable hairstyle!
5. has one of the coolest link ever

5 impressions of my tagger: ( Miby )

1. She has really beautiful hair!
2. I like how she takes her photos, they are amazing.
3. She looked so good in this outfit that it has been on my mind ever since.
4. She must be a really good person cause she takes the time to translate her posts!
5. An awesome personal style :)

I tag Asian Cajuns, Mary & The Seeker :)

I spent quite long doing this & I need to prepare for my Finance Management presentation tomorrow now. Yes, we have a presentation on the third day of school! :(

56 comments:

  1. I love this outfit-soo cute! Thanks for participating in the tag and good luck with your presentation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute. I have a belt like that which I bought at Target and it is gold. I love studded belts, I have a black and pink one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you could be my punk rock princess! this was my theme song about 4 years ago! love it steal makes me want to scream the lyrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the single row studded belt. I am completely obsessed with mine.

    -SLCsocialite

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous look, bb. I hope your presentation goes okay, (Finance Management? Eeep!) I know you'll do wonderfully.

    Thank you for stopping by for the video! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your whole outfit, especially the flower skirt! And your boyfriend's cloud shirt is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for that comment. I wasn't sure about the hair, so your comment really made me smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute outfit, I like how you've paired so many different things together but it still looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweetie, you look so cute and adorable, love the little bow in your shirt, and the skirt.

    Thank you so much for thinking of me and tagged me. I will do it asap :)

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely cheery look. haven't checked out the bugis st stalls yet but will get down to it. btw, the pink shoes with the silver bow on my blog are from clubmarc. they're having a 50% storewide sale till feb, it's called a marathon sale or something, so do check it out. as for bows, the salvation army store sells them real cheap. about 4 for $2. .and really cool vintage English ones at that.

    well, good luck with your presentation. . i know how annoying these assignments can get :)

    p.s. i'm adding you to my blog-roll

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hii
    Thanks for your cute comment! :)
    OMG we love the same kind of music!!! ^^
    I do love Panic At The Disco, Yellowcard and Something Corporate, they are absolutely great!!
    By the way, "Punk Rock Princess" is one of my favourite songs. My fav one is "Pieces" by Sum 41(L), have you listening to it??
    I also like your flats a lot =)
    Byeee
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute look you wear! I love the little bow on your top!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am in love with your skirt! and your bf is always so cute, his t-shirt is awesome.

    and yes, you are one of the few that gets the title of our blog right :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit! Good luck with the presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bravo on the studded belt!!!

    and thank you so much for your regular visits.

    love,
    Ivelina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your comment made my day :) thanks!
    I love how you added the studded belt with such a cutesy outfit, you're rocking the look quite well. Amazing outfit, as always.
    And the boyf's shirt is so raw!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at you in your cute little bowtie and sweet little cherry shoes! You're too adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. u have the best accesories for sure!love your bows&i want your belt please!xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. aw your outfits are so cute!!!
    and so are you!
    i want your skirt! and your glasses are great!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That little bow tie is beyond adorable! I love Pretty.Odd. too. My favorite songs are Northern Downpour and Behind the Sea.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You and your boyfriend are the perfect style duo, seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What darling pictures! I agree with Wendy, you two are the perfect fashion pair!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the outfti. esp. the bow shirt

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, jeeze the little bow is such a perfect finish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the studded belt with the floral skirt--you look wonderful, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. you guys look so adorable, i love ur outfit

    ReplyDelete
  27. I luv this outfit of yours! Cute cute skirt and the bow too : )

    ReplyDelete
  28. The skirt is really neat-o, especially the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look great!:) And that boy is so cute too:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Studs, bows, florals and cherries sounds like too much but this outfit blends them all together really well! You look great! Also, your bf's cloud shirt is pretty cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable outfit. I just love your style so much! The skirt is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. hey, check out my new blog. I closed down Little Red Trench Coat and opened http://abcfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your outfit is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've added your link too ^^

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOW! i like your outfit! it's so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  36. cute bow! those look like really happy photos!

    ReplyDelete
  37. so pretty, as always.
    i have a cherry print bag that would really go with those shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  38. you always have the cutest outfitss; i want to visit singapore sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  39. You are definitely the cutest girl EVER. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cuuuute! The addition of the neon bow is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Cute outfit! And I don't think I've told you before, but I love how your glasses look on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Cute outfit! And I don't think I've told you before, but I love how your glasses look on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. hey sweetie, thanks for your comments, they always make me smile!! :)
    ps: don't remember if I mentioned it to you before. but that yellow skirt above is just so cute on you. I really love that shade of yellow. <3

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow, you look so good! What amazing style you have... :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. love the belt, i might have a to pop out a few studs on mine and make it a waist belt, good luck on the presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  46. love the alexander wang quote, and you and yr boyf are super cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  47. Great look! I love that skirt, it's a play on the floral trend but theres also hints of the sixties, too!

    ReplyDelete
  48. wow qin you have so many readersssssss
    i'm jealous!!hahah
    anyway popeyes awesome so try it soon ya!
    loveeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  49. love the belt! its so cute

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am so jealous of your bows, and I really like the print of your skirt.

    I LOVE "Light Up The Sky"

    And I like your boyfriend's shirt.

    ReplyDelete