Friday, June 6, 2008

The holidays are here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Swirl Swap Swop
Belt - Topshop
Headband - Forever 21
Oxfords - Target
Bag - Potcheeks, lj

Sorry for the lack of updates, my Common Tests ended yesterday so I am officially on my 2 weeks holiday! :D Anyway, I wore this skirt I got from a swap a month back. I kept asking myself to belt or not to belt & in the end I went wit the belt! I wish I can be better wit my belts, other than skinny & elastic belts, I have no idea how to pair my leather belts. I always envy those who can wear their leather belts wit a dress so well! I wanted to wear a t-shirt but it was so hot I decided to wear this racerback tank instead.

So there will be more updates since I am on a holiday now. I am hoping to do a post on Samantha Jones of Sex & The City because everybody's favourites seemed to be Carrie! Yes, I love Carrie's outfit but I love Samantha more ;) & everyone is so crazy about what Carrie is going to wear in the movie blah blah blah that they overlooked an important part of what Sex & The City is about! Friendship. I wish I have a clique of 4 like theirs!

I need more skirts! I am going to set a day to look for a second hand sewing machine so I can sew my own skirts from now on!

26 comments:

  1. Your bag and shoes are fantastic. Great combo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the belt looks great on you!I love those beautiful shoes as well, they are really nice!!Great outfit, you definitely look lovely!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is amazing! I love all the skirts i have seen of yours, i want all of them! I'm not especially girly but there has aleways been something about pink that i love. I really want a pink skirt now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so nice ;)
    Love your skirt, and I think you worked the belt very well.
    I'm a "belt lady", I'm in the mood to wear belts with almost everything :D
    And your shoes are great, love them.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute skirt! That pattern is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh they have those shoes at Target? This is definitely something worth checking out, they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hy my friend

    it's friday night, i am happy,
    i just wanted to share it and wish to blogs i like and the new blog i find nice a great week end

    cheers from Paris

    Kamel
    street style romancer in Paris

    STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  8. You pull off the bow headband so well! cute outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. think the belt looks great darling please do a post on samantha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love everything about your outfit!and i want that skirt! tis gorgous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh, love the faux(?) chanel 2.55 and like all the others, your skirts! :)
    My fave SATC characters used to be a toss-up btw Samantha and Miranda, but as I rewatch the series, I think I'm getting influenced and I have to say Carrie is now my favourite! Haha! Ok, I can't wait to catch the movie this week, I only wish its as good as what I expected or even better! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love yoru outfit.
    and the bow headband! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this outfit you look super sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. well, you've got to love carrie! wardrobe-wise, i love carrie the most, and i think i'm more similar to her myself....but samantha is so outrageous that she's got to be my favourite!
    i always "borrow" my mother's sewing machine, it's very handy. and cheap! good luck with those skirts. i always love wearing something i've made myself, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the belt with this! it's an awesome outfit!

    where;s the belt clasp? i reckon it would look cool at the centre front- it would create a cool focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the comment!
    i love this whole outfit. the headband looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your style! Thanks for stopping by my blog.. link exchange?

    ReplyDelete
  18. CUTE skirt
    xx
    fashionpics

    ReplyDelete