Sunday, March 30, 2008

Exhausted

Zouk Flea & Easy was AWESOME!

I wore my skirt & loafers there which was a bad choice cause yes, I could hardly squat down & dig & my loafers were stepped on 10000 times ( heartpain yknw ) . I should have worn my jeans & sandals. Anyway, after digging around for 3 hours, I bought

1) A $15 dress from the girls at Myspringfling

Photobucket

It was damn hard digging for this when you keep having people pushing you from the back & you have get up & squat down many times to look at the clothes which were mostly in suitcases =/ Ohwell, I love this dress! It's really long & it has bow prints! I hardly have any clothes in blue so I am happy wit this find :)

2) A $10 skirt

Photobucket

My mum loves the print so I bought it. This was also found after digging through a suitcase. I wished they were put on racks or something!

3) Another $10 skirt. From the same suitcase!

Photobucket

I LOVE THIS! Great find okay *beams*

4) Brand new Adidas Jacket $20

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, it is authentic. He had the proof of purchase & the price tag was still there! This is definitely one of the best buys ever! Hello, Adidas jackets aren't cheap okay. & the picture does no justice do the jacket, it looks even better than that in real life! We bought another one for my brother but it's in his room so no pictures of that!

5) Warner Bros Bugs Bunny Cap $15

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I thought the people who were selling it looked really cute in this cap so I bought it! :D It is seriously damn cute okay! The sides of the cap are all pictures of Bugs Bunny wit shades in different colored backgrounds! & who can resist Bugs Bunny?!

6) Brand New Stussy Cap $5

Photobucket

Yes $5! As soon as I heard the price I knew I HAD to get it. Seriously, Stussy caps are so ridiculously expensive ( I still don't get why people spend 80over bucks on a cap, A CAP! ). $5 bucks for a normal cap is already quite cheap, let alone a Stussy cap!! Plus it's brand new! The guy who sold this said he had more & they were all snapped up very quickly ( like duh ). Hehe it's for the boyf! I hope he likes it though, he always complains that the stuffs I buy for him are girly :(

7) A polka dots headband

Photobucket

You'll never be able to guess how cheap this was!!! 50cents okay! I was expecting like a $5 or $3 but not 50cents! & it's a thick headband!! A thin headband for 50cents is already really cheap, let alone a thick one!! I am really proud of myself to have found it *jumps around*

8) A " Queen " mirror acrylic necklace $2

Photobucket

As usual, the price! $2 is a very irresistable price! & yes, I took the chance to show off my beautiful name necklace! ^^ There is a crown on the letter Q to show that I am a princess ( very childish, I know, BUT I REALLY AM ONE! ). Being a queen is even better! :D

9) Peeptoes $10
Photobucket

I love it! It has a slight wedge at the bottom. I like that it has three colors & PEEPTOES AT $10!?! :D There was a brand new pointed polka dots flats that I liked going at $20 but my mother kept saying no so I couldn't buy as she's the one wit the moolah :( It was so beautiful!!

10) Pink & Black Striped tie

Photobucket

I love this! The collars a zip so you just have to pull the back to adjust the breadth & the knot is fixed! Heavensent for tie dummies like me :D The pink & black combo just makes me love it more :D & we bargained from $15 to $6! Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment