Thursday, March 6, 2008

800 Margaret Drive

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sco(red) tee - Gap
Belt - Chinatown
Accessories - Everywhere
Hot Pink Skinnies - Peninsula Plaza
Cherry flats - Bugis Village
Bow Headband - Forever 21
Handbag - Guess

Yes I am still very obsessed wit my geek specs, I wear it everywhere I go. I don't care if people laugh at me & think I am a clown, I LIKE IT!

The boyf & I went thrifting today, it took us 5 bucks to get to the place cause no one knew that a thrift store existed there :( Ohwell, I got myself a very pretty white sleeveless dress with leaf prints & for something that costs only 5 bucks, I LOVED IT! :D I can wear it with coloured stockings, layer a long sleeve inside on cold days, wit a cardigan over & a belt, just the dress, tons of bangles, necklaces & a pair of really cute flats on hot days or tuck it into a skirt! Got myself a bright turquoise skirt too :) There was a similar one in bright yellow & floral print but it was too small ( note to self : LOSE SOME WEIGHT QIN! )

I broke my pearl necklace quite sometime ago & I found one at the thrift store! It was a pink one, even more perfect :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
I need more skirts!! I shall go thrifting more next week to dig for more! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The very lovely boyf who accompanied me today :)

& just when I decided to learn to knit a scarf for the boyf, I saw this. I am now not only wanting to learn, I AM OBSESSED WITH KNITTING NOW. I am so gonna go down to Chinatown asap, buy yarn, go for knitting classes & dig for some buttons there. & then I'll follow his steps for a really fabulous looking scarf! How can a guy be so talented in knitting while I know nuts about it! The pattern is perfect & the buttons on it? Fabulous, really fabulous. Wish me luck on learning to knit please! I am really a klutz when it comes to this sorta thing.

Photobucket
*gasps*

Photobucket

Photobucket
We bought some chocolate & it came wit a whistle! Comes in handy if we meet Mas Selamat & he tries to attack us or something?!?! PLEASE CATCH HIM SOON & STOP HIM FROM PLANNING TO BOMB WHATEVER PART OF SINGAPORE :(

3 comments:

  1. i like your style! very very chic and adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby qin wow you look good
    love love the things you got
    hahaha
    damn regret but i try to forget.. should have bought somethings there
    lol
    take care <
    *****
    lenkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheee. :D HUGS!
    You look nice in yr every outfits lah! :D
    hahaha.

    ReplyDelete