Monday, April 11, 2011

Men's Fashion Week - ISSUE Thailand + Video

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





























Hands down the most inspiring shows of Men's Fashion Week. From the runway to the clothes, everything was just so amazing and well done. The runway was made up of black and white rice.

I am not feeling the flowers but how amazing are the printed jackets, tattoo bodysuits, tribal bags ( not worn on the head, of course ) and I will so wear all of the printed pants. ISSUE proved that Asian fashion is a force to be reckon with. It is stocked at Bangkok, Siam Square! I am so going to visit there store when I go to Bangkok!

And here is a video of the finale that I took w my camera:

21 comments:

  1. Love all these, especially the video. Mens fashion is incredible cool. Wish I could take more part in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yiqin! u know I was so boliao to go and read your blog from very very first post hahaha!
    anyway issue was so cool
    the collection, the set up everything was so cool!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the flowers hehe. Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics, it looks like the show was great :) Did you meet any other bloggers there? :)


    DayByDiva
    DayByDiva
    DayByDiva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there-very inspirational and stylish, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! The bags are awesome!


    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i was going to say the same thing about the flowers but i love the prints on the suits.

    i cant believe i have you on my link list but im not following... i've fixed that now

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are looks I can imagine in my boyfriend's wardrobe once they filter down into the high st!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i cant see men wearing these clothes but they r still pretty amazing :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. What amazing innovative designs! Thanks so much for posting! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for your sweet comment, it means the world!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. incredible collection...the designs are insanely creative :)

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning collection! Happy Tuesday hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woah such weird designs... I LOVE IT! They look pretty wacky, but they're awesome at the same time! :)

    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you'd love the Siam area in Bangkok- it's filled with Thai designer's stuff.

    ReplyDelete