Saturday, February 12, 2011

My boyfriend G-Dragon and his Christian Louboutins

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you follow my Twitter, you would know that I am a huge fan of KPop, Super Junior in particular. But Big Bang is also one of my favorites and G Dragon is def my bias. He can sing, rap, compose music and he has great taste in shoes. He is known to wear Christian Louboutins in a lot of his performances and this post will be about his louboutins collection :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Christian Louboutin : Men’s Rollerboy Pony Luxor Leopard Spikes
It costs $1395 for a pair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Christian Louboutin Freddy Flats. However, what G Dragon is wearing in that picture is actually the black version of the first pair!

PS the spiked tartan shirt he is wearing is from Givenchy Spring 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Superball Men's flat from Christian Louboutin Summer/Spring 2011 Collections

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Zebra Dessert Boot Sneakers from Christian Louboutin Fall/Winter 2010 Collections

I doubt i'd even have so many Louboutins in my life and I am a girl. Plus he is also known to wear a lot of Rick Owens, Jeremy Scott, and yes, Chanel.

Images credit: 21Bangs

47 comments:

  1. Amazing post! Louboutin shoes are stunning! So cool and original!

    Enter my follower giveaway!
    http://www.comewhinewithme.com/2011/01/follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I doubt I'd even have so many Louboutins in my life and I am a girl." That made me laugh so much! But I can totally relate to that thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Freddy Flats are beautiful. *drool* This gentleman truly has a fantastic collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahaha for a minute I thought he was your real boyfriend! Those are some wicked shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guy likes labels, nothing wrong with that!

    K xx


    http://duenotice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! I adore GD's fashion style!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These guys have such wicked style! I am obsessed with those Christian Louboutin spiked loafers! I really like the leopard but my favorite is gold loafer with gold spikes. It's aggressive luxury! Have a good weekend. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha kpop is quite awesome, i must agree. he wears those shoes very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post!
    xo chauss
    ckparis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. guys these days are even less sloppy than i am when it comes to delicately selected costumes. now i'm feeling red in the face.

    ANDWHATELSEISTHERE

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, cool shoes.

    Thanks so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like those spikey/studded louboutins! The guy's got good taste- I like Rick Owens and Chanel too, but I can't afford them :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, amazing to learn about male louboutins :)

    I'd definitely keep the dessert boots for myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn, those zebra desert boots are the bomb! I love them ;) He has so many shoes...I am jealous ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Quite a collection. Have you heard of Aki Choklat? He makes shoes a bit like these.

    http://www.akichoklat.com/

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh great shoes! I love any posts involving shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such cool shoes!!!!

    Hope all is great with you, sweetie.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. He has a great style! Love the last CL's and a pair of leopard flats too. :)

    Ƹ̵̡Óœ̵̨̄Æ·

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it! Thanks for sharing, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love those "slipper" style shoes,so amazing with the spikes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The last pair are amazing, I love black and white stripes and the red really set's it off. Amazing ! Nice to see something cool for man :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Woah that guy has the best shoe collection!

    ReplyDelete
  23. A guy with such a great taste in style is so attractive! Do you mind if he's my boyfriend too? haha :-) xxoxooo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow the leopard spikes are freakin amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a great style !
    http://missjolieaparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG look at all of those amazing shoes! I want! :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. i am in love with these loubotin's loafers!!!


    Veronica
    blameboogie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. holy crap it costs that much for a pair of non heel shoes! lol and he has like a bunch! lucky lucky guy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those are some wild & crazy styles. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Omg!!!! I knew he dressed like that but i had no idea he was a Loub fan!!! Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those zebra shoes are so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These boys and their up to toe outfit are just so stylish!(:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  33. I just love so much Christian Louboutin shoes, especially the sneaker ones! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. How you feel about G dragon is how I used to feel about the boys in HOT and Rain. :)

    Xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu, @ thereafterish.

    ReplyDelete