Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shopbop giveaway winner!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Headband - Zouk Flea Market, Top - Topshop

Congrats to Xisca from Francisite for winning the $100 Shopbop Giftcard! :) Will email you the details soon!

42 comments:

  1. Hi there! A lovely giveaway for the winner, wishing you a happy Christmas too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! A lovely giveaway for the winner, wishing you a happy Christmas too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaaaaaaaw, thank you so much honey!! This is an amazing giveaway I'm soooooooooooooooooo thankful!! Thanks agaaaaaaaaaaaaaain :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that necklace!

    check out all the christmas giveaways on fashion-train at the moment!
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Haha because of the first picture, I really miss my black hair hehe, lovely blog & adorable bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable jewelry!!! I love the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bow necklace is extreme cuteness! Love the dotted headband as well :)


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful accessories! Congrats to the shopbop winner!! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the giveaway winner! Just stumbled upon your blog, loving it so far :) <3.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this post, you've got a great blog!
    i'll be back for sure.. =]
    and thanks for your sweet comments, they mean the world!
    come back and visit the revamped COSMICaroline anytime!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i LOVE your glasses! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i LOVE your glasses! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Xisca, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats! i love that bracelet btw! great piece,
    thanks for stopping by me. hope you're having a good week so far

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is that bracelet? Love it!!! You have the best bijoux!

    ♥
    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the winner! Definitely lucky to get the jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute bow necklace and lace top!

    Curly or straight? Straight or curly? Never have a hair dilemma again by entering part 4 of my Holiday Giveaway Bonanza to win a FREE Karmin G3 pro flat iron worth $300!!
    http://highmaintenancewoman.blogspot.com/2010/12/holiday-giveaway-bonanza-part-4-curly.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your bracelet and necklace :) Congrats for the winner !

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the necklace!!!
    xo chauss
    http://ckparis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww that necklace is lovely honey. And I just love your bangs. I wish those kind of bangs worked with my bangs so badly! <33

    ReplyDelete
  21. woohoo! it wasn't me haha, but that's still great. i love your lacy sleeves! (:

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love your necklace!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. the necklace is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. awwI love your style and you have an adorable blog too
    new follower =)
    keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  25. nice jewellery!
    congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  26. lucky girl!

    ps: i just adore that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. loveee that bow necklace you got! and merry christmas dear!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Dear Yiqin,

    Thank you so much for daydreaming together with me this year and become a part of Absolutely Ladylike. I hope my posts has sweetened your days just like a spoon of honey and I hope we can continue dreaming together in next year.

    I wish you a Merry Christmas and sending you much love: Eve

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a generous prize. I hope you had a lovely christmas

    ReplyDelete
  30. nice pictures, that is such a cute bracelet!

    hope you'll visit/follow
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete