Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cats Socrates at Bras Basah

I dropped by Cats Socrates at Bras Basah today. There were just so many kitschy items that I wanted to buy! But I stopped myself from purchasing anything on impulse. Here are some of the items I got my eyes on:

Handbag with poker dot lining
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mail to the future pouch, can be used as pencil case or wallet!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photo Stickers w a 100 ways to say I Love You
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Camera Case
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Passport Case
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DIY Message Card
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DIY Stamp Collection
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Plus, they are really affordable too! And for the Singaporean readers, they are having a " Buy 2 get 1 free " promotion right now! International readers can also shop at their online store! I am really liking the bag! What do you guys think? So sick of the brown baggu duck bag I've been carrying around :P

Cats Socrates is located at #03-39B Bras Basah Complex, 231 Bain Street, Singapore 180231 from 12 - 8pm (Mon to Sat) / 1 - 7pm (Sun & P.Holiday
)

58 comments:

  1. Really fun pieces!
    Love the mail pouch!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear-what cute and quirky items, lovely indeed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh so cute and cool! i lvoe the polka dot lining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just loved! getting mail is so fun... so having something just like that to use everyday is so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute doggie bag! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their travel/mail-inspired items. I have a similar mail pouch I got in Hanoi and I've seen the camera case in Bangkok before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore so much !
    http://missjolieaparis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there darling:) I like!this is sooo cute! love that wallet:) We're hosting a giveaway on our blog by the way! Come and take a look and join to win :)
    CLICK HERE

    Love,
    fashionfabrice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, I LOVE the Mail to the Future Pouch - too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the airmail pouches, very cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all wonderful! I am definitely in love with that two tone bag/tote!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH my, I want everything! That camera case is adorable!


    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's only across d road from school!

    Thanks, Qin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. They're going to be one of my favorite stores from now on! I love the photo stickers! It will be fun to send snail mail with these kind of stuff! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these items, I love something wig a little kitch and diy feeling! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ohh, those i love you photos are so cute!! and i love all the mail bags and things. especially the mail to the future!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh Qin these are cute items...I always love how they make cute and adorable items nowadays...compared to the old stationary type of paper...

    Kisses
    Sweet
    PensandLens
    @mistytewest

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great finds! I especially adore the photo stickers!

    I hope your week is going smoothly, cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is my kind of store! The bag looks like it goes with everything next to being VERY big! *LOVE*

    ReplyDelete
  20. All the mail themed things are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are wonderful pieces. I have the post secret camera bag for my Lumix Leica and I absolutely LOVE IT.

    xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my what lovely little finds
    They all look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. aww~, the mail bags are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love all the mail pouches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are fab mail bags! Loved your post hun! Happy Friday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. That camera case is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Seems like you got yourself some nice pieces :)!

    ReplyDelete
  28. omg i love all those things! those photo sticks are awesome and i love the letter pouch!! sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So many lovely things you got here!

    Juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like the camera bag! I would probably use it for makeup lol

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you so much for sharing, this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. THese are sooooo amazing. I love the envelope clutches and wallets. SO incredible. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really nice and original! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yes please! I want that camera case, passport case and DIY message card :)

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  35. omg the handbag with polka dot lining is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These mail bags are so cool! I love it qin! nice tip! Thank you :)

    Love from brazil,

    Kira

    www.kirafashion.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  37. i LOVE these totes! they are so wonderful! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. i loe all the beautiful cute details and colors in their stuff

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great items, I especially love the mail pencil case I really want one.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Omg i love all of these peices, i want some!

    ReplyDelete