Wednesday, March 16, 2011

British Label: Nadinoo







Nadinoo is a British label started by Nadia Irzuna. She creates an enchanted world with each collection she designs with her fictional characters, Pixie, Fleur and Lula. This collection is totally adorable and I will totally wear every single dress and the cape too, if it wasn't summer all year round here.

Btw, read about them in this issue's Frankie Magazine to get a discount code to purchase their clothes at 15% off :)

PS. I bought my ukulele already! See my twitter for photos of it :)

18 comments:

  1. Such perfect little dresses
    I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool designs. I had never heard of this brand before so I am glad you posted on them. Totally my style. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all so gorgeous, just my style! I've never heard of this label, shall have to look into it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah loved that you own a ukulele now! And this collection is positively adorable!! I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been hearing so many good things about this label in the past six months! Cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress in the last picture I need in both colors... sooo soooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loooooove this collection!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    (there'sa NEW give-away)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww these are reay cute outfits!! :)


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the cape and the third dress

    ReplyDelete
  10. These looks look really great!

    Juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. such cute clothes. very british :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard great things about the Frankie magazines! I am loving the capes from the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the dresses are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. the dresses are sooo sixties. I love it.

    ReplyDelete