Friday, February 8, 2013

Vintage

Top - Bangkok: Rodfai Market, Pants - Forever 21, Headband - Bangkok: Platinum Shopping Mall, Bag - Bangkok: Rodfai Market, Shoes - Dr Martens

I just came back from a 5 day trip in Bangkok! This time round I discovered more shopping places like Rodfai Market which is filled w vintage clothes at really cheap prices! I bought this vintage top at Rodfai Market at 3SGD only!

I will do up a proper post on shopping in Bangkok soon :) I had so much fun in Bangkok because the street food is so awesome as well! I will be starting my new job next week and I am excited and scared at the same time! It is not related to fashion! 

I will be starting a new job as Audit Assistant as I graduated from RMIT University with an Accountancy degree. I will also be studying CPA Australia while working to achieve the CPA title so wish me luck for the next chapter of my life :)

30 comments:

  1. so cool blouse and pants! great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love your blouse, the print is so pretty! And good luck in your new job! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable, great look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! The combination of your blouse and pants are great! :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute look. LOVE the pants.
    Congrats on your new job!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done!

    http://www.fashionroll.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on finishing your degree, you know i teach english at rmit in vietnam? anyway, i love your outfit and i hope your new job goes well :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look )
    awesome style!


    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  10. The whole outfit is lovely, but what I LOVE MOST IS THE HEADBAND

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable outfit! im loving the pants and your glasses!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute, love the pants!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, I love your outfit! xo

    anissyazwani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. THOSE PANTS and hurrah for the job!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your shirt! the pattern looks amazing! ^^ and good luck with your new job!! :)


    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your pants are incredible!!! Such an intriguing shape!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those trousers are beautiful!



    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous look! Aus will be amazing!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank You for nice comment ;)

    Have a nice day ;)

    ReplyDelete

  20. very nice bag and shirt are great xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. i loveeeee your blouse!! good luck your new job :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Qin, I'm glad you were having fun in Thailand. Can't wait to see your new post on my city!

    BLOG | SHOP | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  23. Perfect style, your blouse is beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this outfit, but then I'm into anything vintage it seems :) Congrats on your new job!! That's so cool that you have this analytical side to you as well as a creative, stylish one!

    ReplyDelete