Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Loewe Spring/Summer 2011 Presentation

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got invited for Loewe Spring/Summer presentation today at Grand Hyatt! I loved the bags, especially the studded ones w studded gloves to match. Mmmhmm. I love the colors used in this collection, the pink trench is to die for! The use of texture, studs, prints and colors are all very well done! I didnt take a photo of my outfit for this event but here's something I wore last week :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dress - Club Corture, Cardigan - Topshop, Shoes - Far East Plaza, Headband - Gift

PS. The next time I am back I will be holding another giveaway :)

29 comments:

  1. Those bags are lovely! And I'm in love with those dresses! Especially the butterfly printed ones! Looks like an amazing collection!

    And what a great dress your wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! so sweet of you! :) but dont worry, i'm fine now. last week i was feeling a bit down, but i think its all good now ^^

    anyway, i love those shoes you are wearing in the picture.

    kisses, bia. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fshion show!!
    your outfit should be in it!! :D
    follow each other??:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the bags are gorgeous, how lucky are you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fun! and your shoes are killahhh awesome.

    ape-z.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that's so exciting! I'd love to be invited to something like that (although i might get a bit scared of all the fashionistas!) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very impressive collection. I love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable! i love your clothes, and the jumper's on the models!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah! awesome runway show and i love your outfit!!! and shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you! I like Loewe's bags but never considered adding one to my wish list. The presentation looks like fun- very colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos! Those bags are brilliant. Your outfit is really cute. Thanks for your comment!! :)

    xo,
    Kirstin Marie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome photos, I love your stripe cardigan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, what a fantastic collection! It makes me want to go sunbathe on the beach - so summery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous collection!
    Loving the patterned dresses and bright bags!

    Adore your look too, darling, especially the shoes!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love ur cardy! the runway shot looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. woooow..... LOVE IT!!<3:)
    really really nice
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice pictures and looks like a wonderful show. all the spring colors is making me wish that this snow would go away!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, looks like a great event and the collection looks so beautiful! I love their bags! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute bags and bright happy colors!

    http://www.stylethroughhereyes.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are really lucky :) There's a Lowew store next to my boyfriend's and I always see their bags... I love them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very cool post! What fabulous designs! Especially love that metallic circle skirt and those sweet floral numbers. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute collection! Reminds me of cotton candy and summer fairs.

    ReplyDelete