Monday, June 7, 2010

Super Junior at Samsung Galaxy S Press Conference and Showcase

As you guys know, I am a HUGE fan of Super Junior! My IPhone is FILLED wit all of their videos! So imagine how happy I was when I found out I was invited for the Samsung Galaxy S w/ Singtel Media Launch and Showcase featuring Super Junior!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Must take photo wit the huge Super Junior sign!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Outfit for the event : Dress - Topshop, Denim Jacket - Far East Plaza, Headband - Forever 21 Shoes - Victoria Jomo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pat, Dottie & I!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Xwen & I :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yummy finger food at the Media Launch!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Belinda Lee looking very gorgeous in Ben Wu

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Samsung Galaxy S is officially launched!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The moment I was waiting for, WHEN SUPER JUNIOR ENTERED THE ROOM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Don't they all look very stylish clad in leather? :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All busying tweeting while Pat, Dottie, Xwen & I were busy tweeting too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My fave member, Eunhyuk did an amazing solo of Bonamana at the media launch! Hehe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The showcase started at 7.30PM but the SuJu boys appeared at 8.30PM!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happy Birthday Ryeowook :D

Huge thanks to Singtel and Samsung for this opportunity! You have no idea how much this means to me. How many times I have seen different versions of Super Junior's live performances on YouTube and I have actually seen it live now! The feeling is so surreal. Give me the opportunity to attend NY, London, Milan and Paris fashion shows and my life is officially complete.

I took many HD videos using my awesome Panasonic LX3! HD videos means the files are really huge! I promise the videos in the next post alright? :) But I will leave you guys wit my favorite photo of the night :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
2 of my favourite members smiling so brightly and birthday boy doing the trademark SuJu sign. Picture perfect :D

63 comments:

  1. Qin very lucky and am really glad you are truly happy and satisfied. Your life is half-complete :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fabulous experience. You are so cute in your outfit too. Have a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. i love suju too! and their new song, bonamama, so wonderful. love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw you seem to be so happy. the same happend to me when I could see 30 seconds to mars live :)
    you look gorgeous in that topshop dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have no idea how insanely JEALOUS I am of you! Too bad Kyuhyun couldn't join in, but I'm glad he's recovering from his surgery!
    Ah love all of them, and I can't stop listening to Bonamana! And love love their poses, they are so gorgeous!
    Glad you had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMmmm I love the hair style of all those boys.. gorgeous! :)
    It sounds to be a gorgeous mobile phone! but I'm thinking of buy the Iphone.. would you recomend it to me? :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. it looks like a great night :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures!! The event looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of them before, but wow, they look amazing, I think I'll have to make some research after reading your post, those photos are incredible, you were so near them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww Thank u ! :)
    what a cute outfit and that sure looks like fuuun ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh that seems so cool..and they seriously do look so cool in their outfits..im glad you had a great time

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. yiqin.
    wow.love SuJu too!
    hehe:)
    and like your floral dress.so cute outit ! ^_^

    loves,
    shatirah,D"STATION

    ReplyDelete
  13. Boys in leather are definitely HOT!
    Your outfit here is an inspiration to me, as I have a similar floral top/dress and I havent got a clue how to pull it off. Yours here just gave me an idea :)
    Thank you!


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like you had an amazing time. That picture of you with the letters is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who would've expected.... I've always enjoyed reading your blog and now, Super Junior! can't get any better :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like a fun event! love the topshop dress!

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely outfit Qin...I think you had a great time....

    take care
    much love,
    Sweet
    http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute dress! And great pictures, seemed you had a fantastic time :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. your so lucky to attend!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh you looked supercute! and i love the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous photographs my dear!!! great post!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Those boys look snazzy in leather!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've never heard of Super Junior before, but I'm glad you had fun! And get a moleksine, they're great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cool! Looks like you had an absolute blast!

    ReplyDelete
  25. wait yo ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    hahaha goodness you're lucky
    love your dress too :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh another great event you attended! I've used a Samsung phone in the past and it's really durable I liked it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  27. ahh your denim jacket is soo cool!! super junior!! my best friend really likes them
    check out my latest post

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  28. awesome! you're so cute.

    xo
    v

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're so lucky! No Korean bands (or Japanese bands for that matter) ever come to Europe....looks like you had a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  30. -ahah, this is a super cute blog. your so funny(: your dress is awesome btw, very cool pictures,
    cx.

    ReplyDelete
  31. you are so cute. i heard of this group when i was visiting taiwan.

    ReplyDelete
  32. looks like an amazing event, and that is so BIG!! made for an awesome pic

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome looking event. You get to go to the coolest things!

    p.s. Our blog has moved! We would love for you to visit us at our new site: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com/
    Unfortunately, if you followed us with Google Friend Connect you'll have to re-follow but everything else is the same! Hugs, K

    ReplyDelete
  34. looks like a cool event! you look great

    ReplyDelete
  35. Yeah the finger food seems so yummy! Love your outfit as usual, qin! Love your headband..

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oooh, that's so awesome that you got to see them!! They're very cute boys :-). I love your outfit too :-) xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your outfit, hope you had fun!

    Kb from I Want You To Know
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. You and your friends look so stylish :)

    http://cupcakesarefashion.blogspot.com/

    XOXO, C.

    ReplyDelete
  39. That looks like so much fun, and you look adorable! I love your hair

    joellenlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. awww thats awesome you got to see them!!!

    u look adorable and those treats look so freakin delicious

    ReplyDelete
  41. i love the pic of you next to the huge sign!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Girly you look so adorable and genuinely happy!! YAY!

    teri at tintedseaglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. its really interesting have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh you're so lucky! Congratulations, gorgeous girl!!!

    p.s. check out my sale blog (http://shopafricanteaparty.blogspot.com), I've put up some pretty pretty things for sale, including some designer wear :)

    have a great week
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi sweetie!!!!
    Great pictures and seems you had a great time, how nice.
    Like always you look so cute.

    Luv

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  46. looks like so much fun great coverage

    www.Nubiasnonsense.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. it sounds like an excitig event =) I like the flower on you head!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am sorry to spam but I wanted to let you know that I am holding a giveaway where you can win two tickets to Sex and the City hotspot tour here. Please come and try your luck!

    http://fashionlolita.blogspot.com/2010/06/friends-love-and-shoes-giveaway.html

    Juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh so cool hon! And you looked adorable :)
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  50. omgosh, what a fun event! i remember when they first debut. i must admit, i love their first song:)

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. SUPERJUNIOR! OMG. I kinda sorta really love them. Haha.

    ReplyDelete