Monday, March 29, 2010

Singapore's Next Top Fashion Superblogger

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I entered this contest by Tampines 1 and Straits Times Urban. With a budget of $500, we are supposed to come up with THREE outfits and all of the items will be found at Tampines 1. Each outfit will have a particular item that all 6 bloggers will have, a skirt, a pair of heels and a cardigan.

We will be judged based on

Originality – 30pts
Styling Skills – 30pts
Writing Skills – 15 pts
Overall Image – 20pts
Fan votes* - 5pts (Urban readers – 3pts, Tampines 1 Facebook Fan Page – 2pts)

*only the blogger with the highest votes via Urban and Facebook receive bonus points

1st - $2500 Asia Mall vouchers

2nd - $1500 Asia Mall vouchers

3rd - $1000 Asia Mall vouchers

I have a 50% chance of entering Top 3 since there are 6 bloggers. So EVERY VOTE COUNTS :D

Each outfit will be shown in the Straits Times Urban and Tampines 1 Facebook Fan Page. My first outfit will be shown on April 2. Thus voting will start from that day onwards! The next 2 outfits will be published on April 9 and April 16 respectively. So mark these 3 dates! :D

Be a facebook fan to cast your votes. You will have to like the outfit :) I am not sure how to vote via Straits Times Urban so buy the papers on those dates! :D

I already submitted 2 outfits. Had 2 mini photoshoots for these 2 outfits! I am only allowed to show the outfits on my blog on those respective dates so mark those dates, vote for me and come to my blog :)

31 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this contest is perfect for you! good luck!!!
    xoxo alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. became a fan already and I can't wait for April 2...all out support for you girl...I know you can do it....

    Love lots
    Sweet
    http://pensandlens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really cool!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! :O That is very interesting!! I hope you knock them out of the competition Yiqin!! Good luck, I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like such a cool contest!! I hope you win!! xoxoxooxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like such a cool contest!! I hope you win!! xoxoxooxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, darling ... I'm sure you'll win! Those other bloggers don't stand a chance against your fantastic outfits!

    Sydnie
    www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool. Good luck! Thanks for stopping by our blog and commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure you will do well, this sounds like a great oppurtunity. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck, sweetie! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. good luck!!!!

    myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting! That's such an awesome, amazing opportunity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S.: ♥Please don’t forget to join the Sporty Knit Tigh-High Socks GIVEAWAY!♥

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck, I'll look forward to seeing the outfits on your blog soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you will be in a really big competition. Good luck in it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will definitely vote for you. Just remind us when voting will start. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww Thank you dear ! :)

    Oo, good luck ! I'll cross my fingers for you ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck I'm going over to vote for you now!! This looks so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i'll vote for you!
    good luck :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's so exciting! Good luck dear

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oooh good luck for the competition! I'll try to remember to vote!

    S
    http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. It sounds really good, I hope we can get to see those outfits, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow sounds great contest, can I enter that contest ? :p

    xxx

    ReplyDelete