Saturday, February 27, 2010

Puma Da Final Frame Party

I got the privilege to attend Puma Da Final Frame Party last night! Before the party, I had the honour of interviewing Da Mouth who is a taiwan band endorsing for Puma. It was my first time interviewing someone so huge face to face so I was really nervous!! But they were really friendly and answered all my questions :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Da Mouth mentioned that through endorising for Puma, their dressing became more colorful & they are not afraid of color anymore. As you can see, one of the male members wore orange tights & another spots even more colorful nails than me! Plus I love their super loud hairstyles.

The really loud styling is also a reflection of the kind of music that they play & they were trying to go for a " space-craft " kind of style for their latest album. One of the members also has a fashion business but I forget to ask what brand is it :( I will try to find out!

I really like the zebra jacket 1 of the members is wearing :D They will also put on their personal touches into their own outfits & not just rely on their stylists! Plus they put up a kickass performance at the Fashion Show that night!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More photos of the event can be found on my facebook here! :) Can you tell which male model was my favourite? I loved the way the fashion show was presented, the models were dancing & having lots of fun on the runway!

I will be leaving Genting/KL tomorrow morning & I havent packed nor change $$! Thanks Puma for this great opportunity to interview Da Mouth! :D

64 comments:

  1. What an amazing opportunity, I've never heard of them, but I like their style!

    Also, I love how much fun the models are having! The fashion seems more 80s oriented, Fresh Prince of Bel Air stylee.

    S
    http://notjustmedical.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It surely looks like you had an awesome time girl!

    Wowwww,super jealous you gt to interview them in person:) And I want to see what's in the goodie bag.

    See you soon<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great event!
    and it is just too cool that you got to interview da mouth
    essay made me stuck at home huu
    have a great trip to genting
    lemme know when you're back
    we shall have fun tgt!


    have a great weekend
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Sounds like a great show.


    Have a wonderfully fun and safe trip, I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The band looks really interesting and unique...

    ♥___♥___♥___♥___♥___♥___♥

    www.letitbemadi.blogspot.com

    ♥___♥___♥___♥___♥___♥___♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looked so fun! and how cool that you got to interview them! great photos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the guy takes the risk of wearing orange tights with the Puma sneakers. They look crazy but well put together(outfits). I love this Puma fashion show! They're obviously emphasizing the patterned tights trend. I love your blog! I was wondering if you maybe wanted to link swap?
    check out my trendy blog!
    http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey long time no see^^ how have you been?
    have a great week end :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some stylish people. . totally eccentric. The puma show looks like it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yiqin where have you been?? Well, now I can see you've been quite busy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol no wonder the models poses looked sorta awkward :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun event! So glad you got to experience this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! Everything looks and sounds so exciting!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah I'm so envious of you! Sounds like such a fun experience. You look adorable as usual ♥

    And I like Da Mouth; they're one of the few Chinese bands I actually have interest in :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg, the nails! The show looks like it was so much fun! The backdrop/set is really cool, and the models look like they're really enjoying themselves. Congrats on conducting the interview, and OMG, are you done with school?!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like an amazing experience!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos! I hope you hace enyoied it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Qin ! Seems so so much fun ! The show looks amazing and unique and fun . Haha . So glad you had fun :) Hope you're having a nice weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the photos! Looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've just discovered your blog and I love it!

    If you want, check out my blog and leave a comment. Thanks a lot.

    www.abitoffashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the exciting interview! And that zebra jacket DOES rock!

    ReplyDelete
  22. how exciting! congrats on the interview, really enjoyed your photos. Which is this band's biggest hit? (wonna check it out on youtube!)

    ReplyDelete
  23. great post!
    have fun in kl.
    xo chauss

    ckparis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This must have been amazing for you, congrats on the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  25. the yellow nails = super awesome

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW!!! Congrats for having such an opportunity. It must have been amazing to see the show and interview the group.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE THIS
    awesome photos
    as always, thanks for sharing
    and thanks for the lovely comments

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG! How cool. That sounds great. You did a great job of interpreting their style. Way to go, girl! I love the color in their styling. Very vibrant and youthful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the nailpolish and the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. looks like a lot of fun! i love the person with the black and yellow nail polish! a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  31. ooo i loove the color of your nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. How cool you lucky girl! And I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow ur so lucky love!, do you get a goddie bags ? :)

    have fun in KL

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, looks like fun, love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Aaaah this is amazing!!!! So happy for u, ur going places girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Well done, Qin! They look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow! lucky girl! puma looks so fun these days. Da Mouth look pretty wicked! so much colour :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow that's so awesome for you! I love their colours!

    ReplyDelete
  39. hi nice post & i also like this blog so much ... pls visit here: http://technotexter.co.cc/

    ReplyDelete
  40. it looks funn!! you're so lucky =D

    ReplyDelete
  41. This event is very different from all those other shows...this one definitely looks like a hell of lot more fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ditto..I might need to find myself a zebra jacket like his :)
    glad you had a blast!

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the one dark nail amongst all the yellow!

    Love Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  44. wow, it looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  45. the yellow nailpolish is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  46. love your photography.. and the show looks mega!

    ReplyDelete
  47. fun to see and read your post, nice pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  48. looks like fun and made me wanting to be there :)

    p.s. can I ask you for a favor? be so kind and vote for me, if you like it - see my blog and you will understand. thank you very much in advance! have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  49. It seems like u had much fun!
    Is a very original catwalk, I like it!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love the band's style, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  51. reading this tells me you had so much fun :) well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. oh my gosh i love da mouth (especially DJ chung hua)/outspoken style as of their last cd
    lucky youu!
    and nice pants :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  53. so cute!!!!
    thanks for sharing
    and as always, thanks for the sweet comments!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. A great opportunity for sure, but what a fun night also! The members of Da Mouth are so stylish!

    ReplyDelete